This is doable by contacting your Internet Service Provider (ISP), or by looking at your account details. Internet speed, which is typically measured in megabits per second (Mbps), will dictate your router’s bare minimum speed.
- For example: if your Internet’s top speed is 100 Mbps, you’ll need a router that can handle at least 100 Mbps.
- Look up local internet service providers. There may be better alternatives than what you’re already using, and your current local internet service provider may dictate the kind of router you use.
- Some ISPs have the option of renting and/or outright buying router/modem combination that is compatible with the service they offer. Renting will be more costly in the long run, but a good choice for people who can’t afford to replace or update a several one thousand rupees router every few years.
All your favourite entertainment in one screen with
One Touch Internet
Smart TV and Android TV
Smart TVs have built-in apps along with the ability to connect to the internet.
Depending on the unit most will have apps such as Netflix or Hotstar which a users can stream straight to their TV.
- Everything is in one package
- Only one remote control is needed.
An Android TV box is a small computer that plugs into any TV and gives the user the ability to stream content, locally and online. Android is a well known operating system that many phones and tablets run on. This gives a android box a very large app library for most anything that can be thought of. Apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store, installed and do most anything a standard computer can do from streaming videos to writing a email.
- Turns any TV into a smart TV
- Low cost & Large app library
5 Things You Didn’t Know About Wifi
1. WiFi could be older than you are = The group that would develop IEEE 802.11, later marketed as WiFi, met up to discuss the shape of the invention in September 1990. That’s almost 30 years ago.
2. WiFi uses radio waves = Let’s start with the basics. WiFi is a technology that uses radio waves to transfer information from one electronic device to the other. It’s what makes it possible for your computer to access the internet – without cables, which is the best fact of them all to us.
3. Reduce interference by unplugging other devices = Reduce interference by turning off and unplugging electronic devices such as TVs, Bluetooth devices, printer, baby monitors – and that microwave of yours as well! You could also change channels on your wireless network or move your WiFi closer to the computer.
4. WiFi frequencies are different = WiFi transmits at frequencies of 2.4GHz or 5GHz and the frequencies for WiFi are much higher than those for cellular transmission. Higher frequencies, in short, mean that signals can carry more data.
5. There are more than 9 billion WiFi devices in the world = It was estimated that more than 16 billion WiFi-enabled devices would be in use worldwide at the end of 2019. That number is likely a lot higher now, just a year later. But it makes sense. Just think about the different devices you have – and you probably have more than one.
To be able to stream a standard definition video smoothly, you’ll need an internet connection with speed of at least 10Mbps. However, if you want to stream HD, full HD or 4K videos, you’ll need even faster internet.
In case of Netflix, minimum speed requirement is 500Kbps (0.5Mbps), whereas the recommended speed requirement is 1.5Mbps. If you want to stream standard definition (SD) content, you’ll need an internet connection with minimum speed of 5Mbps, whereas for streaming high-definition (HD) content, minimum speed requirement is 10Mbps. If you want to stream movies and TV series in 4K resolution, minimum speed of 25Mbps is necessary. And in case you wish to stream 4K HDR content, besides a minimum of 50Mbps connection, you will need 4K UHD TV with support for HDR and HEVC decoder.
TV news, articles and information
Now you can enjoy watching your preferred shows, videos, movies, #YouTube and much more with crystal-clear #visuals and advanced sound quality on the Samsung LED SmartTV. This home entertainment appliance comes with an A+ grade panel, support DBX-TV Dolby Sound, Games, and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity among other features.